JUSTINTIME have been appointed directors of Eureka gymnasium facility inductions.
Gyms can be excellent resources for initiating and maintaining physical fitness.
People use them with a wide range of goals in mind – from weight control to body sculpting to simple health improvement – and start off with varying physical conditions and levels of exercise experience. Because of this, an “induction” is required , the induction serves as a guide for residents to enable safe and effective workouts.
The Inductions include the following:
- Medical evaluation
- Technical and procedural orientation
Residents will be requested to complete a medical questionnaire. In some cases, a report of a formal doctor’s evaluation may also be required, and would include results of a general physical examination, and possibly electrical and imaging tests. In addition, trained staff at the gym will take various key measurements during induction, including the following:
- Weight and height (particularly relative to one another)
- Blood pressure
- Heart rate/pulse
Results may determine whether or not a Resident will be allowed to use the equipment at the time of application. If someone is at specific physical risk, he or she may either be asked to seek treatment and stabilisation before using the gym,
Conditions posing risk include the following:
- Uncontrolled blood pressure
- Irregular heart beat
- Abnormal shortness of breath
- Chronic dizziness
- Chest pain on mild exertion
- High risk of sudden blood clots (thromboses)
- Seizures (epilepsy)
Precautions serve to both protect the health of each Resident, as well as avoid professional liability for the Owners Corporation.
You will be required to complete a gym induction form and bring it along to the induction with you. Forms are available from Concierge. Gym Induction takes place every Monday at 7pm.
– NOTE: There will be no gym induction on Monday 9th March due to the public holiday. There will be an induction Tuesday 10th March at 7pm. This is for this week only. The induction will revert to the usual Monday at 7pm from 16th March.