Sky Blue Communications Pty Ltd has completed the SMS multistacker upgrade to the building Foxtel system at
Eureka Tower, 7 Riverside Quay & 8 Cook St, Southbank 3006
ALL EXISTING FOXTEL CUSTOMERS MUST CONTACT FOXTEL OR TELSTRA (if your Foxtel is via Telstra) to arrange a new IQ4 installation and swap out your existing Foxtel set top unit.
The existing building TDT services will no longer be available from 31st July 2021
Foxtel Customers (New & Existing):
Visit: www.foxtel.com.au/aptsales and redeem using your code PREMIUMAPT
Ring: 1300 137 757 (Option 1, Press 1)
Foxtel from Telstra customers: Ring: 13 22 00
- When talking to Foxtel or Telstra, Do not let them provide a Self Install Kit or send out an iQ4 by post, this will mean a technician will not attend and you will have to install your iQ4 yourself.
- Installation technicians have iQ4s on board.
- The Foxtel building upgrade iQ4 offer for Eureka Tower includes installation for Residential Customers.
Once you have confirmed your Foxtel package and installation details with Foxtel or Telstra you can then contact:
Sky Blue Communications Pty Ltd, Eureka Tower’s preferred installation and service provider
Company Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (03) 9704 9118 or 1300 759 258
Text: 0473 474 558
Once you have provided your Foxtel account number, address and installation date, work can then be assigned to Sky Blue Communications Pty Ltd, who will track/arrange/bring forward and complete your iQ4 installation as required.
iQ4 Installation Date:
Foxtel Account number: (Optional) Account Name: (Optional)
Email Address: (Optional)
For more information please contact email@example.com or Sky Blue Communications Pty Ltd on the details above.
Additional information about the works, including disruptions and detours, will be kept up to date on their website at www.melbourne.vic.gov.au/securityupgrades.
Dawn Yoga is a resident initiative held weekly on Level 52 and is promoted by
Eureka Tower and its residents.
This yoga class allows like-minded residents in the building to come together and
enjoy a session of yoga on Level 52. This is an extremely peaceful venue where you
can watch the sun rise to the mindful movement and breath of yoga.
Caroline Giles, an experienced Yoga Teacher and Yoga Therapist, has been
teaching our class for over two years and her focus is on your flexibility and strength
whilst focusing your mind. This is a multi-level class suitable for beginners and
Those attending, as well as building management, would like to see this event
continue, as it has been praised by residents as a great start to the morning and a
wonderful way to keep fit and learn to relax.
If you are new to the building and/or have had this on your ‘to do list’ for some time,please contact Caroline directly on 0407 542 169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Yoga classes take place every Wednesday at 6:15 am
For security reasons, bookings are essential.
To view the letter from Chubb click here
To view the ballot paper click here
Please print off the ballot and return via one of the following options;
Drop off at Concierge
Fax: 03 9696 7559
Post: Attn: Antoinette Hall, Eureka Tower 7 Riverside Quay Southbank VIC 3006
Dear Owners, Residents and Agents,
RE: HOT & COLD WATER METER PROJECT – INSTALLATION PROCESS
The new hot water meters are due to arrive at Eureka Tower in a week.
The installation process must be carried out in a sequential manner to ensure it occurs promptly and with minimum disruption to all residents and contractors. Please note the following:
- Installation of the new hot water meters and electronic equipment for automated reading will commence 10/8/15 starting from Level 11 and going up the building.
- Residents and/or Agents will be contacted by our Concierge team to advise of the scheduled day/s. A minimum of Seven (7) days notice will be provided.
- A 2 day window is required for scheduling – apologies but some installations will be more difficult than others and we need to allow for the differences in installations.
- Scheduling will occur on a weekly basis to allow for scheduling adjustments.
- Hours of installation are between 7am and 3pm. Monday to Friday. An actual time cannot be provided.If you cannot be home at your scheduled day/s – you MUST leave a key at Concierge – otherwise you will be charged a call out fee of $80 + GST for a plumber to come out again to do the work.
- Installation and commissioning will occur all at the one time – so access only once is required.
- The meters are in your roof space near the front door. Access to this area and the closest water tap for testing and commissioning is required.
- Billing is not due to occur until December 2015 – we will keep you posted on this.
We hope you understand the complexities associated with ensuring the project occurs in a sequential manner and we appreciate you all doing your best to allow this to occur.
We will also continue to communicate with you as we go, so you know what floors we are up to from time
Our Concierge team will be fully engaged with the process. Please contact our Chief Concierge, Gareth Coleman on 9685 0188 or email@example.com for all queries relating to this matter.
As mentioned above, this is a very big task and in advance we thank you all for your cooperation.
Eureka Tower – PS437659C
Extreme gardening is taking place on the 92nd floor of the Eureka Tower!
Click here for more info