Dear Owners, Residents and Agents,
RE: HOT & COLD WATER METER PROJECT – INSTALLATION PROCESS
The new hot water meters are due to arrive at Eureka Tower in a week.
The installation process must be carried out in a sequential manner to ensure it occurs promptly and with minimum disruption to all residents and contractors. Please note the following:
- Installation of the new hot water meters and electronic equipment for automated reading will commence 10/8/15 starting from Level 11 and going up the building.
- Residents and/or Agents will be contacted by our Concierge team to advise of the scheduled day/s. A minimum of Seven (7) days notice will be provided.
- A 2 day window is required for scheduling – apologies but some installations will be more difficult than others and we need to allow for the differences in installations.
- Scheduling will occur on a weekly basis to allow for scheduling adjustments.
- Hours of installation are between 7am and 3pm. Monday to Friday. An actual time cannot be provided.If you cannot be home at your scheduled day/s – you MUST leave a key at Concierge – otherwise you will be charged a call out fee of $80 + GST for a plumber to come out again to do the work.
- Installation and commissioning will occur all at the one time – so access only once is required.
- The meters are in your roof space near the front door. Access to this area and the closest water tap for testing and commissioning is required.
- Billing is not due to occur until December 2015 – we will keep you posted on this.
We hope you understand the complexities associated with ensuring the project occurs in a sequential manner and we appreciate you all doing your best to allow this to occur.
We will also continue to communicate with you as we go, so you know what floors we are up to from time
Our Concierge team will be fully engaged with the process. Please contact our Chief Concierge, Gareth Coleman on 9685 0188 or firstname.lastname@example.org for all queries relating to this matter.
As mentioned above, this is a very big task and in advance we thank you all for your cooperation.
Eureka Tower – PS437659C